Marc Shannon <MS5U@CMUCCVMA>
Wed, 8 OCT 86 01:05:57 EDT
It could be because it is after 1 o'clock in the morning (yawn!), but
I swear that LISTSERV is trying to make fun of me.

I was checking out one of the problematic lists we have here at CMU
which is peer linked to CLVM and NCSUVM.  I made sure the peers= keyword
was properly defined.  (I am sure about that, at least.)

Get this: When I did an EXPLODE MD49 to see how well the list was (and to
make sure LISTSERV wasn't getting bored), it told me the following in the
job file...
RELAY-L@NCSUVM   --> RELAY-L@NCSUVM

I can deal with some things, but for some reason the above line seems
a bit superfluous to me.  (Superfluous?  Since I'm not really sure what
that word means, forgive me if it is incorrect. :-) )

Am I just canivingly crazy?  Am I working too hard?  Am I watching too
much MTV?

--Marc
  The Lunatic on the Loose