GONG Wei <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:56:19 +0800
Dear All,

I am looking for ways to gatewaying between LISTSERV mailing list and "local
Usenet newsgroups".

In short we have our own NNTP server replicating most newsgroup to/from the
world, plus some localized newsgroup (not registered, not populated to
external world).  It's running DNEWS if this matters.

One feature that would be greatly useful is the ability to gateway between a
LISTSERV mailing list and a local usenet newgroup.  Whatever email delivered
to the list member would hence appear one of the local usenet newsgroup,
vice vesa.

Both NNTP and LISTSERV runs on the same RedHat Linux 7.2 machine.

As usual, any pointers, info or idea would be much appreciated.  Thank you
for your time!

Regards
Gong Wei (+65 68220120, [log in to unmask])
Office of CIT, SMU
Thawte Email Cert thumbprint: c5 84 23 68 da 18 6c 4f 57 db 42 49 55 70 74
31 4c 40 a1 52
GnuPG fingerprint: 9514 C3E9 EEF9 2117 CAA3 C438 5F27 797A D10E CB08
Visit http://www.keyserver.net/en/ for public key