Andrew H Derbyshire <$AHD@CLVM>
Tue, 27 Jan 87 09:03:31 EST
Eric:

I know Waterloo script, but I have never seen SCRIPT/VS.  If you send
a few script files and the IBM output from the files, I'll run them
through Waterloo SCRIPT and then use COMPARE2 on the output.  Brute
force, I love it.

As regards page numbers and related formatting online, I am sending you
the master help file for a lovely little program call TNET; if you
examine the header records, you will note it automagically suppresses
the page numbering and titles if run as a MEMO but puts them in if run
to the offline printer or to device QMSLASER.  I'd suggest formatting
your documents similar to that, because I *hate* page numbers online.

Drew

p.s. You going to using SCRIPT or GML?