Thomas Chimento <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 14:25:17 PDT
Hi,
I am trying to find out how I get someone somewhere to
setup and maintain a listserver for me. The topic is
users of Multichannel recording equipment (Scientists),
in particular the users of the DataWave system. There
are a few of us communicating already via e-mail, but I
wanted to get a listserve group organized. Can you help
me?
Thomas

*Thomas C. Chimento      Internet: [log in to unmask]  *
*  My thoughts, wholly my thoughts, and nothing but my thoughts. *
*                  Keep it simple, do it right                   *