Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:23:22 -0700
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:32:43 -0500, Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Out of curiosity, I couldn't find mentioned in the manual why the ability
>to send multiple jobs in a single e-mail was removed, just that you can't
>do it anymore.  We found this handy at times and only just noticed that
>our multiple jobs are not accepted anymore when we set up a program to
>submit them in one instead of multiple mails.

This was not removed.  We do this all the time.  The only restriction is you
cannot have multiple PUT jobs in one email.  This has never been possible and
likely never will be.  Perhaps you could be more specific about what is not
working with an example...