David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:02:42 -0600
Thanks for the info.  Would it be possible to use an exit routine to copy a
posting to a file which can then be retrieved via the web?  The list owner
can do this manually, of course, but if I can eliminate a step for them,
that would be helpful.  Thanks.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington