"Clara D. Lyon" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 11:11:36 -0500
I was told I could post to this list (I'm not subscribed) to possibly
find someone that would host my two mailing lists.

They currently are operated from Lsoft's Ease Home service which
costs me per 25 subscribers. Both lists have been in existence for
almost one year. Since my brain injury story (I have mTBI), Web
Site and mailing lists were featured in the Life section of USA
Today on Jan 9th, my subscriptions have been soaring.

Subscriptions for both lists are about 200 at this point and climing.
I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

CARE-TBI  is an unmoderated list for caregivers and family members
of persons with brain injuries. Although most subscribers are family
member caregivers, I have several professionals also. It is used
mostly for moral support but it is an informational list also.

TBI-LIVING is an unmoderated list for the brain injured only. It is
used by them to discuss their problems, therapies, treatment and to
exchange information. Since most are confined and have very few to
"talk" to, they are allowed to stray off topic a little  which is MUCH
appreciated by them. However, restrictions at Lsoft (volume) is
slowly taking this away.

Thank you for any consideration.

Clara Lyon

mailto:[log in to unmask]