Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:52:40 -0500
On 9 Jan 2007 at 15:13, Randy Klumph wrote:

> I upgraded today from 14.5 to 15.0. (Win2K)
>
> Archive access has historically been  http://tr.wou.edu/archives and
> continues to function.
>
> The "Email Lists" link from the new Administrator interface -
> http://tr.wou.edu/CGI-BIN/WA.EXE?INDEX
> returns to the same display as the ...edu/archives but returns Page not
> found errors when selecting any of the lists.
>
> How do I get wa.exe to synchronize with the original path?

I suspect it has something to do with your customizations.

Go to Server Administration; Customization; Mail Templates

Select the "Most Useful Templates" category.

Select WWW_INDEX. Click on "Edit Template".

Copy the entire template contents and paste it into a text editor and
save it as a text file in case you need to refer back to it.  (You
want to redo your customizations anyway, since you're still reporting
as 14.5 in your customized page, so might as well start from the
pristine out of the box templates and go from there).

Now, press the "Delete" button to delete your customizations. Then go
back to the Email Lists page and I think your list links will work
again.

There is an "Edit Page" link at the top right of the page which will
help you customize the new page.

See also the new customization manual -- it's short (19 pages) and
will speed you on your way to customization:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/15.0/LISTSERV15.0_CustomizationManual.pdf

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp