Pete Morton <PBM@NIHCU>
Mon, 15 May 89 14:45:26 EDT
   A very simple question from a new LISTSERV user/maintainer:

Can I create a list on a system without being "on" that system.
That is, what LISTSERV commands will allow me to create a list
on another machine (on another Bitnet node)?

I have been singularly unsuccessful in finding out how to do
this (simple?) task with the documentation available to me.
Any/all help would be GREATLY appreciated!

If it's not possible to create a list via LISTSERV commands
issued from another node, then what is the simplest way to
create a list on the machine that's running the LISTSERV?
(I'm a VM novice.)

                            Pete Morton