"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:54:28 -0800
I'm running 1.8e.  I know that the typical "review" command returns only
subscribers for a given list.  I know also that I can compose an email with
serial commands that list all the lists, and thereby cause LISTSERV to
return subscribers for all lists -- though in separate emails.  What I need
is a way to have LISTSERV return all subscribers to all lists in one
listing of subscribers.  I have a task that requires me to periodically do
this and it just adds to my time to have to manually merge and purge....

I realize the security reasons for restricting LISTSERV to returning
subscribers for one list at a time.  However, is there a simple means,
documented/supported or not, of accomplishing what I need?

(I imagine this has been discussed here but my review of the archives
failed to turn up a discussion, and I did not find anything in the manuals
-- though this wouldn't be the first time I've missed the information in
the archives and/or manuals.  <g>)

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer