David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:52:08 -0500
Is anyone using MS Access as their list databases?  I have a user who has an
Access database that they want to use with Listserv and LSMTP's mail merge
facility.    The database table seems to be in an acceptable format for
Listserv, but I wasn't sure how well it would work.  The table only has a
few hundred entries and I don't expect the list to be very active.  Any
pointers would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
Arlington TX 76019-0318