Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:55:56 -0400
On Jun 16, 2006, at 8:31 AM — 6/16/06, Michelle Wilbers wrote:

> When I attempt to restart the LISTSERV service (using Windows
> Services), I
> get "Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly". (Using the
> DOS start
> command, the window opens and closes so quickly I cannot see if it
> gives any
> errors.)

Michelle;

What's in your LISTSERV's spool directory? Check to see if there are
any unusually large files, especially any that have a time stamp that
coincides with when this problem began. If you find such a file,
remove it from the spool directory, then see if LISTSERV restarts.
Also, which LISTSERV version are you running and what's the server
configuration?