"Barbot, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:39:08 -0400
I wonder what your tuneable parameters on the OS level are set to?  Perhaps not enough memory allocated?
Check them to make sure none look strangely low.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: richard heidt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1.8e Crash Problems

K... I just upgraded to 1.8e (also or OS was upgraded to HP-UX 11). The listserv will run for about a day or so, then for no reason it goes down. Checking the tail on the listserv log its when it does the following:

27 Aug 2002 00:00:01 Reindexing STS LOG0208...

*** FIO file cache now totals 14568k. A list of cached files follows. ***

It lists the cache files then nothing after that. So when I start listserv on the console and watch it, as soon as it gets through the cache it shows the following:

27 Aug 2002 09:41:08 Reindexing STS LOG0208...

*** FIO file cache now totals 12983k. A list of cached files follows. ***

File size Usage Flags File name

./go[72]: 20411 Memory fault(coredump)

Any help would be appreciated, I've tried reinstalling it twice and it did the exact same thing.

Thanks,

Rich Heidt
Information Systems
Granite School District