Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Sep 90 13:27:11 EDT
On Fri, 7 Sep 90 13:14:53 EDT Harold Pritchett said:
>I would like to suggest that when each site gets the new BITEARN NODES
>file installed, it would be an EXCELLENT idea to explode all of your lists
>since the network topology will have changed a great deal, and MANY
>subscribers should be moved...

Harold - Care to post the directions on the proper way to explode a list?
(As opposed to ways that *look* like they work, but don't ;-)
I know it's been ages since I did it, and I'm sure there's a lot of
listserv maintainers who have NEVER had to do it before..;)

Also - what effect does the :internet tag have on EXPLODE?  Will a user
with a domain address be moved to the peer closest to his NJE site, or
to peer closest to the Interbit gate?

Inquiring minds want to know... ;-)

                                  Valdis