Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Aug 1993 10:13:19 EDT
I've looked through the list archives and cannot find a answer to one of
my list owners questions.  He would like to store some files for his list
but NOT keep any notebooks.  In the past I would have coded the list
header keyword as:

Notebook= No,X5/222

However, the new keyword parser will NOT allow anything after the keyword
NO in the notebook keyword.  I have an old list that does it this way so
I know it used to work.  What is the correct syntax (or new keyword) to
inform LISTSERV where the files for a particular list should be stored?

--Greg Kroll