Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:01:46 -0400
One note on the ok begin/end arrangement - you may find it helpful to separate things into batches of about 500-1000 commands in each begin/end set, because the server will be busy for some period of time (upon receiving confirmation) processing each batch and (unless you have the HPO version) will not respond to anything else until it completes a batch.

>>> Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> 04/03/09 11:25 AM >>>
Hi everyone;

I am working on a perl script that generates directives to delete hundreds
of subscriptions at a time. I want to run this script each time we delete
old email accounts. I have a list of subscriptions to delete from lists on
the Listserv that I manage. My perl script parses this list from a text file
on my Listserv server and it generates an output file with lines in the
following format:

Quiet del * addr pw=xxxxx

This script then emails the file to [log in to unmask] from an
address that is designated in go.user as a postmaster.

This works, but I get lots of confirmation requests.

What I want is a way to tell listserv to just delete the subscriptions from
all the lists on my server regardless of how each list is configured and
without issuing a confirmation request.

Is this possible? If so, how do I do it?