Niall O'Reilly - EARN OSI Nwk Op Centre <NOREILLY@IRLEARN>
Wed, 19 Jul 89 15:13:54 GMT
Sorry, should have been LSTSRV-L.  Doubly sorry to those who've seen
it before.  Niall

Some context for my next message to LISTTECH.
Niall

There was a bouncer for [log in to unmask] It looks like folks on LISTSERV
if their account runs out on their mainframe do not SIGNOFF the list
and as a result when LISTSERV tries to deliver mail to an account that
does not exist any more then I get a error message... is that right
Niall? Anyways I have zapped ZABOL (sound like something out of hitch-hikers)
from the list. If he wants on again then he can subscribe again.

-=ROB=-