Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 May 2006 11:39:57 -0400
At 11:33 5/22/2006 Monday, Jesus Rivas wrote:
>Is it possible to send email invitations to people that we want them to subscribe to our list within Listserv 14.5?
>
>Thanks

Dear Friend/Colleague:

We maintain an electronic mail list called "abcdefg" whose purpose is to have an email communication about "wxyz."  Please consider joining us by subscribing.  This is easily accomplished by sending an empty mail to our automation subscription address:

if you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail:

or telephone:

+1 800 555 1212

Regards,

blah-blah-blah