"David Rosenthal D.O." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 05:54:58 -0500
LSoft-

I am interested in adding a few more input fields to the login web page
where users authenticate themselves to the web interface.  Has anyone done
this?  Where did you store the extra data you obtained?

For example, I may want to get a snail mail address from users when they
register to use the interface.  How can this be integrated with the web
interface and cgis?  The street address, city, state and zip fields don't
have to be stored within listserv's data structure but I'd like the data
dumped into a text file or external db for example.  Has anyone added a way
to get additional data from users when they register for web site access?

--David Rosenthal, D.O.
   Shamash.org
--
   David Rosenthal, D.O.