"Wheeler, Doug (NTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:19:14 -0400
I ran into this issue a while back and came to the conclusion that it was our Exchange server's (v5.5 sp3) handling of mail from Listserv. I attempted using the Language= idiom,EXCHANGE setting, but it had no affect. We ended up using attachments as format of the message is important.

Hopefully someone has a solution.
Doug

Doug Wheeler
Sr. Technical Analyst - Information Resources
Neenah Technical Center
Georgia-Pacific Corporation
email : mailto:[log in to unmask]
voice : 920.729.8178 fax : 920.729.8164

-----Original Message-----
From: Teresa Moore [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Outlook/Rich Text Format

Thanks for the feedback.  Unfortunately, I still don't get this. ;-)

If I send a rich text message from Outlook 2000 to the list, and view the distributed posting in the same Outlook 2000 client, it comes through as plain text.  If I send a rich text formatted message from Outlook 2000 to my own account--(that I view within the same Outlook 2000 client)--it comes through with formatting displayed.  (The latter scenario does not involve LISTSERV, because the message is not sent to the list.  Under Properties of this formatted message, "Type: Message (Rich Text)" displays).

Here's the list header:

 Confidential= Yes
 Language=HTML
 Owner= [log in to unmask] (XXX)
 Owner= quiet:
 Owner= [log in to unmask] (XXXX)
 Review= Owner Only
 Subscription= Closed
 Notify= No
 Send= [log in to unmask]
 Auto-delete= No
 Notebook= No
 Reply-to= Sender,Respect
 Ack= No
 Errors-To= Owner
 Validate= Yes, Confirm
 X-tags= No
 Default-Options= Repro, Full, Mime
 Attachments= No

Any ideas on this one?  Thanks in advance,
Teresa