"Erixon-Stanford, Mignon" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:01:12 -0400
Hi folks.
We successfully moved Ornith-l & all users from UArk.edu to SI.edu
We moved the archives over ... with moderate success.
We can get a list of the archived files via the "index ornith-l" command ok.

However the web interface for the archives is not quite fixed.
The error is:
The archive files could not be accessed, ...
The file that could not be opened is '/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/archives/ornith-l.html' and
the error code was 2.

Any ideas why the web interface is not picking up the old archives?  Everything is in
the right subdirectories.  Maybe we should be jiggling something that we've overlooked.
And yes, we did restart several times.
TIA.

Mignon Erixon-Stanford
Internet Coordinator