Infohouse Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 21:41:28 -0400
Hi,

I've set up everything - from the server all the way through to the www
interface, but I'm having trouble with one of the more simple things.
Sending regular files up to MY-LIST, Does anyone have a default example of
exactly what the SITE.CATALOG file should look like? I can't seem to find
an example in the 1.8c Site Adminstrator's manual or the List Owner's manual.

E.G.: Is this wrong?
MY-LIST.CATALOG C:\LISTSERV\MAIN\MY-LIST.CATALOG
[log in to unmask],PRIVATE(MY-LIST) ALL CTL

I'd like to find out just a few things...
What would be an exact command example for sending any files to that
location for retrieval by the subscribers?

Would it be PUT MY-LIST MY-FILE.TXT PW=XXXXXXXX   When I've tried this, it
doesn't work.

I want to have the subscribers find, and then download MY-FILE.TXT (by
sending a GET MYLIST MY-FILE.TXT).  The log files work fine, but not any
other files.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Cheers,

Chris