"VonGrebe, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:35:46 -0700
Admins,

Is there a way for the listserv administrator to reset a user's personal
password? I know that the user can do it themselves, using the PW CHANGE
command, but I can't find a way that the administrator can actually do
this.

Christopher von Grebe
Unix Systems Administrator - Lead
Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Road
Longmont, CO  80503-6493
direct: 720.864.5042
mobile: 720.318.9865
fax: 720.494.6600
email: [log in to unmask]

Intrado. Informed Response.TM
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720)
494-5800 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.