Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Wed, 10 Feb 88 11:33:18 SET
Nope Valdis.  At the time  you were  asking for that,  it meant a  lot of
development effort. Now it was quite easy to implement. Besides, the main
reason for taking you  off the backbone was that you  were not willing to
handle  DISTRIBUTE  jobs  during  prime time,  which  is  ANOTHER  MATTER
entirely. I received  a BUNCH of user complaints  about DISTRIBUTE having
become  slower than  direct send  because  CLVM was  not processing  them
during the day.

  Eric

PS: None of  the  FRECP11  lists  have  PRIME^=YES,  and  anyway we  bill
    non-batch CPU time  the same price from 00:00-24:00,  which is stupid
    but nevermind. So much for a  selfish feature that I supposedly wrote
    for myself alone.