Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:03:11 -0700
Ok, I tried the PUT TECHNEWS LOG0503B using the admin web site, and got the
following error:

This is not the proper way to store files - you must send your request along
with the replacement  file, inserting the PUT command before  the first line
of the file you want to store.

I also tried PUT TECHNEWS TECHNEWS.LOG0503B.

The listname is called TECHNEWS
The logs reside at c:\listserv\technews
In c:\listserv\technews are the following files:
DBINDEX
DBNAMES
LOG0503B
LOG0503C
LOG0503D
LOG0503E
LOG0504A

The web site is located at c:\localhost\www\archives.  The only directory I
have under this is images.  If you could provide examples of what
directories and files I need to create and where, and how to get the PUT
command to work, I would appreciate the help!

Thanks!
Greg