Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jun 1991 21:13:10 +0200
On Fri, 7 Jun 1991 11:30:51 EST Michael J Plowinske <SMJP@SNYCENVM> said:

> Now I know  changing the prime hours holds the  jobs from processing on
> my system,  but does this  actually stop LISTSERV  from re-distributing
> the X-DEL JOBs to other LISTSERVs ?

Yes. The X-DEL  distribution job itself is generated to  run only outside
prime time. The copy  that is appended to the original  job by the faulty
RSCS/JES is sometimes missing  a few lines, but it is in  any case only a
continuation  of  the  original  job (the  one  containing  the  deletion
request), which is defined to run only outside prime time.

  Eric