Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:38:24 -0800
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 09:16:08 -0000, Michael Quinion
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Note the two addresses are the same (the new address) and the two parts of
>the message conflict. The first part is incorrect, since the change hasn't
>been made. A loop results unless the subscriber uses e-mail confirmation
>instead.
>
>Has anybody else encountered this? Is it a bug? A configuration error on
>the local LISTSERV? Or am I doing something wrong?

I have tested this on the recent 16.0-2011a 'Level Set' release.  (build date
8 Nov 2011).  Your site is running the original 16.0 release build (9 Dec
2009).  I recall this was a problem in the original build that was fixed in
some intermediate build or other.  Anyway, it works as it should in the new
release.

>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Command confirmation request (2E4EDADF)
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:33:44 -0700
>

>Your command:
>
>                     CHANGE TEST5 [log in to unmask]
>
>requires confirmation. To  confirm the execution of  your command, simply
>click on the following link:
>
>http://listserv.example.com/scripts/wa.exe?OK=2E4EDADF&L=TEST5&Y=bparker%40LSOFT.COM&X=-

Note this email is sent to the new address and the &Y= parameter in the URL
also includes the new address to ensure LISTSERV understands where the
Confirming click is coming from.

So, I suggest an upgrade would be a good idea.