Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Aug 1992 09:36:32 CST
From:  Adam Floro

Where can I find documentation on maintaining LISTSERV?  Presently, we are
having difficulty setting up the LISTSERV FILELIST, setting up archival
of lists, and setting up the FILELIST files for those archives.  Can
someone PLEASE direct me to a location where I can retrieve documentation
related to LISTSERV?  Thanks.

Adam Floro                                Bitnet:  CA1225@SIUCVMB
Systems Programmer                      Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Southern Illinois University                  IP:  [log in to unmask]
Carbondale, IL 62901                       Voice:  (618) 453-6238