Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:45:32 -0400
Hello,

I have purchased Listserv and am attempting to install it. I am on page 5
with the heading  "moving the programs and files to the proper directories".
I  do:

su root
make install

and I get the following:

[root@www scratch]# make install
'akefile:171: warning: overriding commands for target
`/home/sites/home/users/listserv
'akefile:162: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`/home/sites/home/users/listserv
/home'le:175: warning: overriding commands for target
`/home/sites/home/users/listserv
/home'le:162: warning: ignoring old commands for target
`/home/sites/home/users/listserv
/go.user'.  Stop.me/sites/home/users/listserv/home/users/listserv
[root@www scratch]#

The system is a Sun Cobalt RaQ 3 with Linux. I have made a user in the home
directory called listserv.

Please help I cant get past this part.

Thank you,

Mike Sailer