"John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:07:15 -0500
Thanks for the response.  I shared them with the Systems guy who did the upgrade.  It seems he found the instructions for upgrading listserv to be so hopelessly uninformative that many files did not get upgraded or installed.  We will now schedule an outage and give it another try.  Is there a written COMPREHENSIVE upgrade procedure for "UNIX" platforms?

John