Christopher Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:01:12 +0000
Short answer is "yes" but for something like this you may be better off using an external program to populate the list as a cron job, and exits to prevent people from unsubscribing.

-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:41:59
To:Christopher Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Controlling list members via an exit

Is it possible to manage subscribers through an exit?  We'd like to
update the list on-the-fly with an LDAP query.
--
Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)