Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:51:14 -0500
A1-MAIN, if it's the one I think you mean. If not, just check the box
for showing only modified templates, and then select All Templates as
the category. That will show you your customized templates.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp