UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:33:51 -0400
Most likely there's a valid address on your list that is forwarding to the
bad address, that's why you can't find it.

Try searching for the person's real name instead of the address, that might
help.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu