Fri, 31 Jan 1997 08:19:38 -0600
One of my subscribers (in particular) is receiving error messages from AOL
whenever she posts.  The header for my list is shown below.  What's going
on here?

* Grunge Rock Discussion List
*
*  Review= Private
*  Subscription= Open,Confirm
*  Confirm-Delay= 72 H
*  Send= Public
*  Notify= No
*  Reply-to= Sender,Respect
*  Loopcheck= Full
*  Files= No
*  Validate= No
*  Stats= Normal,Owner
*  Auto-Delete= Yes
*  Errors-To= Owner
*  Translate= Yes
*  X-Tags= Yes
*  Notebook= No
*  Mail-Via= DISTRIBUTE
*  SizeLim= 1000
*  Daily-Threshold= 75
*  Digest= Yes,/ssa/listserv/notebooks/grunge-l,Daily,00:00,Size(1000)
*  Renewal= 6-Monthly,Delay(7)
*  Filter= ALSO,postmaster@*,root@*,*@djsa.com,*@edwpub.com
*
*  OWNER= [log in to unmask] (Blaine Thompson)
*  OWNER= [log in to unmask] (Blaine Thompson)
*  OWNER= [log in to unmask] (Blaine Thompson)
*
* This list is intended for the discussion of any and all topics
* related to the form of music known as grunge rock.  Discussions
* in our group might not always center around the musical form
* of grunge.
*
*