Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Aug 1993 16:45:33 +0200
On Thu, 5 Aug 1993 12:27:17 LCL Hernan Lobos M
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Hi... i'm trying to disable distribute  mail of the listserv, the reason
>is  easy, i  need minimizer  the trafic  via RSCS,  and Distribute  send
>output    to   others    listserv   (generaly    LISTSERV@uchcecvm   and
>LISTSERV@UMDD).

Fine,  I don't  like to  repeat myself  more than  a dozen  time and  you
apparently know exactly what  has to be done to solve  your problem, so I
am  removing you  from  the backbone  so  that you  no  longer get  these
annoying jobs. Of  course this will increase your RSCS  traffic, but then
people don't usually believe it until they see it.

  Eric