Whitney Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 15:35:43 -0500
I'm the secretary of the Fantasy, Futuristic, and Paranormal RWA Special
Interest chapter. We've basically an on-line chapter since we're spread out
all over the world.  We're looking for information about putting an email
mail-list (at) on our web page for our members.  http://www.sff.net/ffp/

Right now we're operating the Romance Foretold loop from a member's page.
The daily traffic is large, and we're having to move it from the SFN system
to a newsgroup format because they can't handle the traffic.  This list is
open to the public, and has around 200 members right now.  We're planning
on closing ours to the public and using it only for our membership and
their discussions about the books, writing styles and secrets, and other
issues that effect their writing careers.  Right now we have around 100
members that would be using the loop. But this number changes daily as we
add new members and old members discover the joys of being on-line.

What we're looking for is a service that can handle a large number of
posts, offer a daily digest form, and easy administration.

Can you help, or recommend someone who can?

http://healthysolution.com

http://www.dm.net/~whit