Silencer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:10:07 +1000
Actually yes I have, except how I did it was actually via the mail server
(one of the nice features of the mail software we operate is easy to
configure rules to handle incoming and outgoing mail), not through other
scripting, although it's not difficult to create a php or perl script which
cron operates every so often to do the same thing for you. Without knowing
exactly what you're trying to handle (ie join/leave list requests, post
moderation, etc), it's kind of tough trying to figure out what your actual
problem is as an admin, although I understand the position of being the
only responsible individual in a group of ops/mods/admins it's just hard
trying to help when we've little idea what the problem is.