John Cady <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 20:03:17 -0400
I'm looking for a host for a list I'll be starting that is dedicated to
the interests of adjunct (part-time) faculty in higher education. The
list is being sponsored by a non-profit group, the National Adjunct
Faculty Guild. If you are interested, please e-mail (and thank you! in
advance).

John Cady                                   A coconut can't really be called
Circulation Supervisor                      a nut because it's hairy. Hairy
U of Michigan Art & Arch Library            things are called mammals.