Ian Higgs <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:36:12 +0000
All the mbox files are still on the system, so we have the raw e-mail
text to work from.

Any code would be much appreciated!
Regards
/Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liam Kelly
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Importing e-mail archive from non-ListServ system

> We are building a ListServ system as a replacement for another system.
>
> (This used PMDF and MhonArc to create the web archive.)
>
> Does anybody know of tools / connectors / gadgets that could help us
> import non-ListServ archives into the new ListServ system?

In my experience, MhonArc archives are a pain to work with, in part
because they changed the storage format at some point during its
development.  But if you've still got mbox files sitting around, I could

send you some sample Perl code to convert those to LISTSERV notebook
format.

--
Liam Kelly
Senior Consulting Analyst

Look at our special white papers for LISTSERV and Maestro at
      <http://www.lsoft.com/resources/whitepaper.asp>

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.