Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 19:24:54 -0600
At 03:32 PM 4/24/97 +0000, you wrote:
>On 24 Apr 97 at 13:05, Dan Lester wrote:
>
>> Let the bozos learn how to deal with it.  I've had a semi-form letter I
>> post to lists every so often.  The real offenders are the combo of
>> newbieness and stupid mail packages like Pegasus and Microsoft, which
>> include headers in replies....and force the user to cut them out, and most
>> can't be bothered.  I counsel the folks with pegasus to move to eudora,
>> which doesn't do such stupid things....and is also eternally free.
>
>I use Pegasus, and there's an option you need to check to not include
>the headers. You check it once, and you never get headers again.

Well, if you can give me the specs on where, what item, what version,e tc,
then I'll be happy to pass it on to some of the bozos on some of my lists.
Of course that means their posts will start going thru....which could be a
mixed blessing at best.  I've not played with PMail in a few years....and
as of then the name fit.  Glad they have added the feature you describe.

thanks

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534