Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 May 1993 09:52:06 -0400
>Stu Nuttall subscribed to about 50 of our lists here ...
>
>  Anne-Marie

And tried to apply to our one -- thank goodness we've a "private" list: he
never responded to our request for a profile!  And thank you all for the
warning, he shan't get on our list, now.

One of my colleagues wonders if the guy is a newbie going hogwild, unaware
of the trouble he's getting into.  Me, I'd say it's deliberate -- I mean,
really, 50 lists from just one site?!  Plus all the others?!  The guy's a
nutcase.

Mario Rups