F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Jun 2014 02:08:53 +0000
We have an incompatibility with the POSTMASTER specified in go.user and the value in sitecfg.file

The site manager's manual warns/advises:

"All LISTSERV sites that use the web administration interface to modify the system
configuration in real-time will also have a file called SITECFG.FILE (sitecfg.file under
unix) in LISTSERV's A directory. This is where LISTSERV stores changes to the default
or initial configuration when made via the web interface. This file SHOULD NOT be
modified by hand.

At startup, LISTSERV will first read the original site configuration file, and then will read
the SITECFG.FILE for any changes to the original configuration."

If I just rename the existing sitecfg.file we will revert to the settings in go.user, or am I overlooking something?

Thanks for any help,
--Joe