Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:23:46 -0400
Hi Ron,

Have you looked into LISTSERV Maestro? LISTSERV Maestro guides the sender into
constructing an email, "pleasing to the eye", and *forces* the sender to *test*
the email before sending it to the end recipients. It lets you define message
templates, html as well as text, so that once you've hit on a good format that
works, you just have to fill in some fields and not risk messing with the HTML
code. There are also some canned templates.

LISTSERV Maestro might be the best way to give your new list owners some hand-
holding for sending out their messages. Even though it's marketed as an email
"marketing" tool, it's really "marketing" in a very broad sense. Among our
university Maestro customers we find that recruiting/admissions and alumni
offices find it very helpful. When you think about it, their emails are at
heart "marketing" emails -- their goal is to make a good impression and capture
readers' attention.

There is a Flash demo of the basic interactions with Maestro here:

http://www.lsoft.com/products/maestro.asp

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

LISTSERV(R) - real software, real results.
See LISTSERV in action:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv_flash_demo.asp