Barbara Passman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:56:22 -0600
Will appreciate any tips.
Have newly created a sub list  to  my master (major, initial ) list.
Listmaster set up the sub list as a clone of the master list in terms
of permissions, etc.
Default is that subscribers to the sub list also get the messages
posted on the master list.

I would appreciate the best way to handle requests form subscribers
who ONLY want the sub list mail and not the master list.
Should I  use the" SET MASTERLIST  NOMAIL FOR joe [log in to unmask]"
command to stop the master list messages from going to the subscriber?

thanks

Barbara Passman
ASYO-L and ADIRECTOR-L