Patrick Price <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:38:18 -0400
I set the SMTP_FORWARD as you suggested and now have 5 ./lsv processes
running, but after startup I get many more errors whereas before I only
saw one or two.

$ ./go bg
 > Starting LISTSERV as a background process
$ Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Recourse temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable
Receive error: Resource temporarily unavailable

netstat -s and netstat -m don't show anything unusual that I can see.
 Our somaxconn is 1024, I'm going to look into that some more before
changing it.

Patrick Price
West Virginia University