Herbert Baerten <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:02:34 +0200
Hi all,

a subscriber of one of our lists complains that the mails he receives from
the list have the word 'SENT' randomly inserted at various positions in the
message body (replacing other characters, see the example below).
Since only one subscriber reports this behaviour, I'm rather convinced that
this is a problem on the subscriber's receiving MTA or MUA, however I would
like to be sure. Is this a known problem?

thx
Herbert

example: