Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 11 Oct 1992 01:05:51 +0100
Some of  the mail processing  code has  been totally rewritten  for 1.7e.
This  includes  header processing.  A  RFC822  header is  now  internally
generated for PROFS, IBM NOTE et al  so that only one place would have to
be changed to  support long lines (previously, the  header routines would
set up a bunch of internal variables to get the desired results, and this
ended up being a mess as the code grew).

I need a PROFS site to test the new code, since I do not run PROFS.

  Eric