Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:01:20 -0400
David Phillips wrote the following on 10/12/12 12:10 AM:
> Unless you turn on mail merge so that you can get a "You are
> subscribed as (address) in the bounced messages, the feedback loop is
> useless.  I've been using one for several years.

Setting Probe (under Auto-Delete) to 1 will put the address in the
headers of the first message of the day. Unless it has changed recently,
setting to 1 sends the probe every other day. Not perfect, but you stand
a shot of pulling the address of someone who is dumping all the posts
into their spam filter instead of figuring out how to unsubscribe.

I have potential subscribers with AOL addresses read the following:

http://asperger.icors.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=29

--
Karen Reznek
head listowner -- Asperger