Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 21:10:44 -0600
On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:54:23 +0100, Name Unknown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can somebody please point me in the right direction to find out what changes
>have been made to the listserv log files, from version 1.8c to 1.8d.

I am not aware of any changes in the format of the LISTSERV log file.  Some new
commands were added whose execution is now reflected in the log file of course,
but the format of data presentation is not changed.  The log file is heavily
documented in (I think) Chap 12 of the Site Mgr manual.

>Also
>the same information is required for changes to the log files for LSMTP 1.1a
>to 1.1b if available !.

Contents of LSMTP log files for 1.1b is documented in the online help which is
also the complete LSMTP manual.

>We had a small C program that analysed these log files and extracted all
>sorts of information, after upgrading it is returning no information at all,
>not even errors.

There are sample C routines for parsing the LSMTP accouting file installed in
the x:\LSMTP\TOOLS directory.  You may find these helpful.