Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 10:57:36 -0500
Our LISTSERV 200 disk which stores all the logs for our lists
is filling up (86% full).  I want to blow away the old log files
to make room for more.  Can anyone suggest a proper method?  Is
issuing 'TELL LISTSERV CMS ERASE listname LOGnnnnn fm' a sufficient
method?  Do I need to do anything else to inform LISTSERV of the
change, such as rebuilding index files?  How does one do that?

Thanks!
Adam
Adam Floro
LISTSERV Manager
Information Technology                     Voice:  (618) 453-6238
Southern Illinois University               Fax:    (618) 453-5261
Carbondale, IL 62901                       E-mail: [log in to unmask]